ARE YOUR TEAMMATES UP FOR A CHALLENGE?
Playing a game at Improbable Escapes is an excellent way to work on teamwork, communication, and leadership skills. These challenges will help your team work more cohesively both on and off the field. The skills your players can learn in escape rooms will translate in their team activities.
- Coaches play free (1 free teacher/supervisor per group of 24 players)
- Cost per person with a group of more than 24 students: $20 + tax
- Cost per person with a group of fewer than 24 students: $22.15 + tax
- Book between Monday-Thursday and the entire facility is yours! You will have a completely private space.
- There's adequate space for players to eat food and snacks while in our facility
- Located conveniently in downtown Kingston
- We can provide insurance certificates, emergency plans and other paperwork for your administration
- Players can pay individually or as a team
Why choose Improbable Escapes for team building event?
Improbable Escapes has years of experience running escape rooms for sports teams. We've helped coaches improve team work and leadership with their teams. Also, you can arrange who plays with who, so players that typically don't talk to each other can interact with each other. Plus, we're rated as Kingston's #1 Fun Thing To Do! Below are some examples of what your students will gain by playing an escape room at Improbable Escapes:
Organize your teams and mix players in a strategic way. Allow them to build stronger relations with other students that they may not necessarily interact with otherwise.
New perspective is gained by players while playing escape room games at Improbable Escapes. They interact with different stories and ideas, which force them to think outside the box.
Escape rooms allow for variety outside of practice or sporting events. Instead of learning on the field, players can actively learn and use teamwork, communication, and leadership principles.
Leadership skills are both taught and used organically in escape rooms. Natural leaders often step up to help take control of the group, while quiet participants also become leaders by solving puzzles and using their skill-sets to become involved in the experience.
Escape rooms force players out of their shells and to communicate with each other in a new environment. During an escape room, they can connect on a personal level that is harder to replicate on the field.
Ready to book or looking for more information? Call us at 343-333-3463, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form below.