K-Pass and Improbable Escapes
K-Pass is an all inclusive ticket to Kingston including a 1000 Islands Cruise, Hop On, Hop Off Trolley Tour, and admission to museums and attractions. Improbable Escapes is one of the featured attractions available for K-Pass holders. Typically, the cost of admission for Improbable Escapes (Kingston Escape Room & #1 Rated Fun Thing To Do) ranges from $25-$28.25 per person, but if you are a K-Pass holder, admission to Improbable Escapes is included (and free!).
We have a variety of family friendly games for you to choose from
All of our experiences are 60 minutes long and located in the heart of downtown Kingston, just minutes away from the waterfront. We are in walking distance to City Hall, the 1000 Islands Cruise, hotels, and more. Please contact us at 1-800-570-0436 ext 1 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make your booking. Bookings are required in advance, as we cannot guarantee walk-in spots.
K-Pass holders receive 1 free game at Improbable Escapes HQ and 1 free game at the Military Communications and Electronics Museum.
- Wondering what an escape room is? An escape room, also known as a "puzzle room" or "escape game", is a physical adventure game in which players solve a series of puzzles and riddles using clues, hints and strategy to complete the objectives at hand.
- Ready to book? Give us a call at 1-800-570-0436 ext 1 or email us at email@example.com to book your experience.
- Looking for our FAQ? Click here
- Want to learn more about each of our experiences? Click here
- Want to contact us? Click here
Learn more about our experiences!
Click on each game icon to learn more about each experience