It appears that a large-scale and highly dangerous black market maple syrup operation has been unearthed at Bellevue House. You must prove your innocence by determining the following three things: who did it, where the crime took place, and how they got away.
- Family friendly historic escape game experience
- Accommodates 2-6 players (hard maximum of 7)
- Private booking: It will only be you and your team in the game
- Meeting Place: Bellevue House Historic Site
- Cost: $25 + tax, full payment required at the time of booking
Please note: This is not a traditional escape the room game. It is a mission based game where you're collecting information to be able to answer our three tricky questions at the end of the game. This is the same game as last year with a few puzzle changes. The game can be replayed but please note that some puzzles remain the same as last years game.
Bellevue House Historic Site
35 Centre St