KINGSTON IS A GHOST TOWN
It's officially the first day of your new job as a paranormal investigator. There has been some supernatural unease in Kingston, where a small house seems to be the cause. When you arrive, you are told there are unhappy ghosts. You must put them to rest and find out why they are haunting the city. Visit some of Kingston's most haunted spots while playing this outdoor adventure.
- Difficulty Level: TBD
- You have 90 minutes to complete this adventure
- Family friendly adventure themed experience (think along the lines of Ghostbusters!)
- Accommodates 2-6 players
- Private booking: It will only be you and your team in the game
- Not a traditional escape room: takes you throughout downtown Kingston
- Meeting Place: 303 Bagot Street, Improbable Escapes
- Dress comfortably and for the weather
- Take advantage of the summer weather and play an escape room game outside!
- You will need one cell phone per group that is able to receive incoming and outgoing text messages.
- Great way to visit Kingston's haunted sites and explore downtown Kingston!
Tuesdays - Thursdays: $25 per person (save the tax!)
Fridays - Mondays: $25 + tax per person
If you would like to book over the phone, please call us at 1-800-570-0436 ext 1
or email us at email@example.com.
Ghost Town opens on July 7th. Be among the first to play and book now!
Gift Certificates available for purchase here
If the booking system does not load, please refresh or click here to book online.
Improbable Escapes HQ
303 Bagot Street