Date Nights at Improbable Escapes
Looking for something new to do with your partner on date night? Tired of the same old dinner and a movie? Why not try something new and bring them to Improbable Escapes and get "locked up" together! Or, grab a group of friends for a group date night and head over to Improbable Escapes!
Why should I bring my significant other to Improbable Escapes?
Are you bored of the same old date night routine? Dinner and a Movie? Netflix and Chill? We know you probably said yes to this question, so that's why you should come to an escape the room game at Improbable Escapes!
They provide a fun way for you and your S.O to have a full hour together, uninterrupted, working together to escape! You'll get to work on your communication, share in victory (or defeat) and make some memories that will last longer than the credits at the end of Star Wars.
Experiences That Appeal to Every Type of Person
At Improbable Escapes, we try to create a wide variety of games that would interest many different types of people. Here are some of our perfect date night games!:
Games Great for 1 Couple
- Catch Me Outside: This game takes you through the streets of downtown Kingston. Take a beautiful stroll through the city while working together to solve puzzles! This is a perfect game for those that love being outdoors. (minimum 2 players)
- Love Letter Lockdown: This is the perfect escape room for two players- it's challenging, but introduces you to escape room concepts. With a romantic theme and a goal in mind, this game is perfect for two people that like adventure and excitement. (minimum 2 players)
Games Great for Group Dates
- Legend of the Mayan Temple: This game is perfect for the adventurers and mystery lovers out there! Inspired by Indiana Jones, this game takes you on a wild journey through a jungle and into a Mayan Temple. (minimum 3 players)
- Coroner's Report: This is a horror game, perfect for adrenaline junkies and those that like scary movies! This game will test you and you'll have a lot of fun in our very mysterious game.
Have any questions about having a date night at Improbable Escapes? Contact us below!
Quick Facts About Improbable Escapes
- Improbable Escapes is open 6 days a week, which means you can have your date night on any day between Tuesday and Sunday!
- Tuesdays - Thursdays, price per person is $22.15 + tax
- Fridays - Sundays, price per person is $25 + tax
- Improbable Escapes has hosted many proposals! Learn more by clicking here.
Kingston Escape Room | Escape Room Kingston | Kingston's #1 Fun Thing To Do | Improbable Escapes | Downtown Kingston