You are about to graduate from Camp X, a secret school created with the sole purpose of training elite covert agents during World War 2. Today, one final test stands between you, and the completion of your training to become full-fledged spies. Use the tools in your trench coat to decode messages, sleuth through the museum, and uncover mysteries of the past to discover a secret code word. Complete your mission by reporting back to the front desk with the code word, and you will earn your place amongst history’s greatest shadow operatives. Fail, and the fate of the free world could be at stake. Are you up for the challenge?
- Walk-ins only. Located at the Military Communications and Electronics Museum. There are no pre-bookings for this game. Museum is open 7 days a week, 11am-5pm
- Family friendly game, accommodates 2-8 people per team.
- Not a traditional escape room game: This game takes you throughout the entire museum!
- Cost per person: $12 + tax or free with a K-Pass ticket
- Players can see real Camp X exhibits and items!
- Private game: It will just be you and your team working together to sleuth through the museum!
- This game can accommodate large group bookings! Contact us to learn more.
Have any questions? Contact us below!
Military Communications and Electronics Museum
95 Craftsman Boulevard
*off of the Kingston Transit Bus Route 12
Mondays - Sundays: 11AM-5PM
Walk-ins only. No pre-bookings.