We're Weeks Away From A New Game!
We're always building out a new game. Always. It's a running joke amongst our staff here that we run on "Improbable Escapes time", where a week ago feels like a year ago because we're always so busy!
For the past few months, we've been focusing on building out our newest game, The Cure For The Common Zombie. This game isn't replacing any of our existing games at our downtown Kingston location, as we signed a lease for more space in La Salle Mews! You know what that means - more games!
Curious about what this game's about? Here's the backstory:
Here are some quick facts about the game:
- It's family friendly: Although it's zombie-themed, the entire game is family friendly! There aren't any scary or horror aspects of this game.
- This game will be for 3-6 players
- You'll have 60 minutes to try to find the cure before zombies eat your brain
- The Cure For The Common Zombie will be located at our downtown Kingston location
- This game will have a fully immersive environment with props completely made in-house!
- One of our staff (Adam) had his arm waxed to create a prop for this game! (We will be posting a video of this soon, make sure to subscribe to us on YouTube so you don't miss it!)
As usual, when we near closer to the opening of a game, we always looking for beta testers. If you're interested in testing this game, sign up for our newsletter here or below. We announce beta testing through our weekly newsletters (plus, you'll get some sweet coupons and deals in there too!).
Over the next few weeks, we will be releasing behind the scenes footage of the game. The game will open within a few weeks, so make sure you're signed up to our newsletter and like us on Facebook to be among the first to be notified about the game opening!
Also, there are some rumours of a zombie-themed party coming in May! Stay tuned...